Psychiatria et Neurologia Japonica
Update: February 12, 2020
Psychiatria et Neurologia Japonica (Seishin Shinkeigaku Zasshi)
Official Journal of the Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
Edited by: Tetsuro Ohmori
Browse Psychiatria et Neurologia Japonica
Aims and Scope
With the aim of furthering the development of psychiatry, psychiatric practice, mental health and mental welfare, ‘Psychiatria et Neurologia Japonica (Seishin Shinkeigaku Zasshi) ’ publishes creative reviews, original articles, case reports, debates, statistical compilations, and special features addressing these areas. Although primary emphasis is put on clinical research, it also publishes translational or basic research papers if they are clearly relevant to clinical aspect.
Regulations related to the Editorial Board
- The Editorial Board should consist of a total of approximately 20 editors from different areas, such as general clinical psychiatry, psychopathology, neuropathology, neurophysiology, neuropharmacology, and neurology, including a few directors of the Board of the Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology. Several additional editors from other countries should also be included.
- The term of service of each editor is 3 years. Election for approximately half the editors shall take place every one and a half years (reelection permitted).
- Editors should be publicly recruited from members of the Society, examined by the Editorial Board, and appointed by the Board of the Society.
- The editor-in-chief should be elected from editors by mutual vote.
- An editorial office may be organized within the Editorial Board, as necessary. Its system should be decided by the Editorial Board.
Address for Editorial Correspondence
||Editorial Office, Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences,
The Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology
||Postal code 113-0033
Hongo Yumicho Bld.5F, 2-38-4, Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo